Saturday, September 06, 2008

6th Day of Fasting...

My Menu for Sahur:

Nasi Putih
Ikan Sardin
Sosej Goreng Telur Black Pepper
Budu
Lada jeruk
Ulam Timun
Kuih Kek Pisang
Air 100Plus

My Menu For Berbuka:

Kurma
Roti 4 keping
Telur hancur black pepper
Sosej 2 batang
French fries
Keju 2 keping

Air Kopi O ais

GUESS this is the simplest thing i ever have for break of fasting... so lazy to cook, and its not an option for me to go outside and make an order... not in the mood... wuwuwu i got an headache today.. so sicked! kaunter pon tinggal macam tu jer.. masuk bilik, lay down and rest, told to my customer to stay put and silent... customer datang kuar sekejap, then rest again..

after few minutes i opened my cyber this morning, my bro in law and his family came just to take a look... may be just for rest-stop as he just back from an airport for ermmm.. i dunnoo, i dun bother to ask, coz my head felt so terrible.. so heavy. and still it is by the time i'm write this... so i need to rest now... can't stnd any longer. hope this thing will be gone by time i wake up next morning...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kek pisang mmg fav gua.. Lapooo tibe2. Wakakaka!

Guyd@Costa said...

dalam byk2 menu tu.. kek pisang jugak yg ko pilih ek? tapi memang seyes best kek pisang nie.. hehe~~