Saturday, September 13, 2008

13th Day of Fasting...

THERE was a jamuan for break at surau al Muttaqin... (forget what the people call that jamuan) but somethin happen out of the blue and i cant join them.. ermm the reason why, let it be secret, let it stay it with me.. huhu~~ after the break, i spent my time went to hks, its a hypermarket like mydin or giant. not to far from here, 10 minutes walkaway from my cyber. a lot of thins i need to buy to stock up. i tot i brought the list, but in the end, most of the things i bought was out of my list.. hehe~~ and end up with the cost more than 100 bucks. wahaha~~

My Menu For Sahur:

Kurma
Nasi Putih
Hot & Spicy Ayamas
another half of ikan Goreng
Lada Jeruk
Oren & Limau
Air Nescafe O Ais

My Menu for Break:

Kurma
Pasta with spagheti sauce
Ayam seketul
Buah Oren
Air Nescafe O Sejuk

No comments: