Monday, September 01, 2008

1st Day of Fasting

DUNNO WHY, but i liked to recall my 1st day of fasting... so its starting after marghib till the break of fasting... after marghib, I went to restoran mayang sari to buy chicken burger... my empty stomach need sumthin to be filled up coz i dont have enuff time to rest even to eat for today... huhuhu~~~ and i tried to confirm the day of fasting, is it really tomorrow or the day after. after the confirmation, went ahead back to CQ and prepared to go to surau.the surau so small and its already like sardin in the can. not so familiar situation, coz in normal day, barely 2 saf was filled with makmum... and thats magic of ramadhan... in the blink of an eye, the surau was filled up. and its a gud thing though. actually, u can see these thing happen anywhere and anyplace you went to... but only in ramadhan! and syukur sesgt, coz this year i got chance to solat terawih, not like past year.. org lain pi terawih, me sibuk keje... its sad!

after terawih, opened CQ and got few customers... and 1 laptop and 1 pc need to service. around 10 p.m., my bro in law arrived with new stock and specially for me, my mom's cooking... walla. so delicious. but its for sahur. arghhh can't wait for that. just after he arrived, he went crazy, and i dun no why... he did this, he did that... i just told him to rest and relax, i knew he still tired. no need to rush. but he said its okay. so i let him... while i'm buzy with new stock. huhu~~

around 2 a.m., i already cooked an extra rice for both of us. and my head got hit by sleepy mode... plus i'm too hungry. so i went to sleep while my bro in law playing the game... mostly online snooker or probably a pool. thats what he loved to play. and he stayed up until the morning... around 5.15 a.m. he woke me up for sahur, and said he already have.. so sad, he did not wait for me.. wuwu~~ but its weird,
i dunno what he have for sahur...coz the dishes still untouched. i asked him, but he said he did.. and leave me with big Q. so, having sahur alone.. but i'm finished 2 plates.. ahaks! what can i say, my moms cooking was so yummy..

Here's the menu for sahur:
Nasi Putih
Gulai Ayam
Sup Ayam
Ayam Masak Merah
Ikan Masak Asam Pedas
Air Nescafe O.. specially made by my bro in law.. the best nescafe O i ever taste.

around 7 a.m., my bro in law ready to back home for another day of work... i'm pity him... yup, it must be tiresome... i'm felt so guilty about that.

no customer this morning, and i juz wait until 2 oclock when the kids back from school... and it was happening till marghib.. thats crazy, i dun have time to prepare the menu for break... huhu~~ thought i juz wanna buy from the restoran, but all closed. what the hekkk?? so i went to kitchen, just heat up the last night sahur menu.. and fried an egg... wuwuwu~~

so here's the menu:
Nasi putih
Gulai Ayam
Ikan Masak Asam Pedas
Telur Goreng
Ulam Timun
Air Nescafe O

and thats the end of the first day of fasting...

p/s: i will continue updating the day of my fasting at CQ if i got an extra time with an extra effort to do that... huhu~~ wish me that...

No comments: