Wednesday, September 03, 2008

3rd Day of Fasting...

TELL you what, i'm so glad about the freezer.. yeahh its great to have one. this one for bizz purpose actually, not for my own use... and its expensive, cant believe it, its cost me rm1500 and plus and plus... what the hekkk??? unpatiently, my bro doing the wiring rite after we back from terawih and settle everything about it... i juz looking and gave a hand incase he needed me... but nothin much.. i'm busy with other things.. mostly i'm buzy with chating... miahaha~~

But my bro in law was really helpful.. he made me a new dining table rite after he finished with the freezer... he juz reconstruct the old one.. to make it bigger and look nicer... and its green. haha~~ i'm so glad. and now my aquarium almost finish... he did it too.. i mean, he repaired it.. and now, i've got one great idea.. i wanna ask him to make a pelita for my CQ. yosh, i will tell him later... hope he will make it for the sake of my CQ.. ahaks! by 3 a.m sumthin we finished it, and i asked him to rest, i dun wanna looked 'cruel' in this case and tried to be nicer.. huhu.. so i gave him one pc.. so he can play snooker or watever he like to..

by the way,having a nice chat with miss fasha, and she taught me alots about the management things.. and gave me the great idea how to bla bla bla bla (its secret)... its fabulous. thanks for that. i'm really appreciate it..

ermm around 4 oclock... prepared for sahur after my bro in law asked me, probably he hungry after hard work.. so, i'm doing my best in what i'm capable of.. ahaks... heats up everything left and its done... muahaha~~

My menu for sahur:
Nasi Putih
Sotong Masak Merah
Ikan Masak Pedas
daging Goreng
Sayur Labu Air
Sayur Campur
(semua lauk nie.. extra semalam nyer..huhu~~)
Budu
Air Nescafe O

around 8.30 am.m, my bro in law leave me again.. wuwuwu~~ he got to be back home, coz got another work to do.... and i thank him for what he did... i'm owe a big one.. Insyaallah i will pay it later..

my CQ, not so happening today... sad but true.

I tot i juz gonna have the same menu as sahur.. but its all smelly like a shit.. argghh so damned! and its already late, it 7 p.m. 15 minutes left, so i gotta think fast and got an idea... fried the extra last night rice with 2 eggs... and poured the soy sauce... and its done! then its the time to use the emergency stock.. the Meggi! yeahhh... hahaha~~~ actually its taboo for me, but i dun have any choice rite now... (arghh.. i will lost my hair again...oh noooo)

My menu for break:

Nasi Putih goreng telur berkicap
Meggi tomyam as lauk and kuah.. menu encik reddy (idea asal)
Lada jeruk
Kurma
Buah oren & epal
Air Kopi O

Alhamdulillah...
and thats the end of the 3rd day...

No comments: