Saturday, September 20, 2008

20th Day of Fasting...

WHAT a surprised? my lovely parents came to visit me this morning.. this is the first time they came down here since i started my biz.. it is not they dont want to, but their condition not allowed them to do so, well i understood. and its okay. i knew, they did pray for me and thats what i need. first thing my mom did was checking the kitchen and opened my freezer.. i knew what she was thinking... she afraid if i dun have enuff food to eat.. hehe~~ then, she just smile, i told you mum.. im okay.. and got tonne stock of foods in my freezer.. she looked at me and said, u much more fatter now.. haha~~ yeah i knew.. i cant become more thinner coz my mom will be worried and keep asking me this and that... so thats why i never 'reduce' my fatty.. and always get expand by time goes by... as long as my mum hepi.. hehe~~

My menu for sahur:

left over from yesterday break.. huhu~~

My menu for break:


No comments: