Wednesday, September 17, 2008

17th Day of Fasting... Oo Not Again!

IS this some kind of jokes. and why i'm being pissed of! i'm not avin a laugh! not a little bit.my bro shows up again today... of course with other biz.. dunno what it is and as usual im not going to ask him... it is his pleasure to go anywhere he want to..if he wanna give me a damn clue.. go ahead. like i care to think! aarghh i'm so fed up.. or may be im jealous too, well in some case.
huhu~~ actually, it is not as serious as it sound... im okay.. and gud. we both gud. may be at that time i felt like that.. and i cant complain. i have no right to say sumthin bad about other people more over he is my bro in law. the one who help me alot. why its so hard to thank him rather than got pissed with him.. huhu~~ its looked like im the evil one here. haha~~ are you hepi now.. actually im hepi when he came to see me regardless whats he's up to.

My Menu For Sahur and break:

Kurma
Nasi Goreng Tom yam..
Keropok lekor goreng
keropok keping goreng
Air Nescafe or ais
Buah limau+oren

for break tu.. i just reheat the nasi goreng tu.. maleh plak nk masak.

No comments: