Tuesday, September 16, 2008

16th Day of Fasting...

NOTHING special happened today until my bro in law shows up. actually i was surprised he came again until he said, it was unintentionally, he came here to see his old frenz but not to see me on purpose. so i still know where do i stand in this case.. anyways, thanks for dropped by. arghh, why am i being too emotional.. so foolish of me! and really thanks to him coz bought me some dishes for sahur, but its worthless. by 4'oclock in the morning, all the dishes was smelly like a shit except the sambal bilis and petai. and he seems blamed me for being careless coz didnt put it into the freezer. and i wonder why he didnt put it in the first place by the time he came, oh yeah, i'm forgot, he's too busy to go out to see his frenz... whatever it is, i need to cook for both of us. thats great!

WinkMy Menu for Sahur:

Nasi Putih
Sardin
Ayamas Lemon Grass
Telur goreng
Sambal Bilis petai
lada jeruk
Keropok Keping
french fries
Air oren Sejuk

StickingOutTongueMy Menu For Break:

Kurma
Nasi Putih dingin
and sisa-sisa lauk sahur
buah oren
spagheti... its for my moreh.
Air nescafe O ais

No comments: