Thursday, September 18, 2008

18th Day of Fasting...

What a lousy day? ermm just sittin and continue posting either in the forum or blog... and to show you how lousy it is.. here is my routine in fasting month... from sunset till next sunset..

7.30 pm... shopping in case out of stock. or read the alquran and rest.
8.00 pm... terawih... sometimes fall to sleep till customer wake me up, my bad!
9.30 pm... night operation hour
12.00am... end of operation. or continue doing maintenance till subuh.
1.00 am... free time...or keep company my bro doing his work till sahur.
2.00 am... time to sleep
4.30 am... wake up.. prepare for sahur.
5.00 am... full access to internet while waiting for subuh
6.00 am... bath and pray and continue reading alquran
7.00 am... tertidur.. ahaks!
9.00 am... open my cyber... then when to sleep.
12.00pm... officially open hour.. hahaha~~
.
.
.
.
.
6.00pm... tanak nasik time kalu mkn nasik la..
6.30pm... operation end, but always close at 7.00pm. time to prepare for break.
7.15pm... end of fasting.

My Menu for Sahur:

Kurma
Mee Sup
Epal
Kopi O

My Menu for brak:


Kurma
1st course... 2 keping roti + keju
2nd course... 2 keping roti + aiskrim
main course.. bubur nasi + ayam masak merah + kerabu tomato ikan bilis
air kosong

No comments: