Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10th Day of Fasting...

I'M continue my calculating... and it seems so fast. one third already... and nothin much differ from yesterday... ermmm wonder why, did i eat sumthin wrong? or may be it is just sick... i told to kids just be quiet... they seems so energetic, its weird. i pretend to be surprised, when they told me they did not fasting. yup i knew they don't. without a little bit shame they told me, like they proud of it... time really changed and so did they. what happened to new generation? is this the new world? new age? or i am the one who left behind? if it really is... im rather left behind and stay with my honour and pride... huhu~~
and im truly surprised, its not just kid, but teenager worse than those kids. they did not fasting just like kids! i can smell the 'cigar perfume' from each one of them.. and they act like nothin happen... so sad. i'm much sadder than yesterday. let me just continue with my fasting...

Mt Menu For Sahur:
Sowwie.. still no pic.. napew ek... tipon out of bateri... huhu~~
Kurma
Nasi Putih
Tom yam Ayam
Ikan Goreng
Ikan Masak Tomato
Budu
Air Oren
Buah Tembikai

My Menu for Break:
Open sesame~~~


Tadaa~~~

Kurma
Nasi Putih
Kuah Tom Yam
Ikan Masak Tomato
Ikan Singgam
Budu ... dh abis daaa till the last drop!
Air Oren Sejuk
Buah Oren & Pear

My Moreh:
Roti 2 kpg + 1 kpg keju
Coconut Jelly
Air Lemon Tea

No comments: