Tuesday, September 02, 2008

2nd Day of Fasting...

HERE'S my story for 2nd day in fasting month, huhu~~ around 1 a.m. tu dh start tanak nasik... oh yup, forgot to tell, my bro in law yg beli beras nie.. its so special.. dunno what so special, may be sebab dia punya harga, rm35 for 10kg.. for me its too expensive, rasa pon sama jer.. dia masuk kedai and main petik je and then went to pay... so the cashier told him, x ramai org pakai beras nie.. dia pon buat tak tau je la.. dh terlajak, nk wat cam no... ekeke~~

around 3 a.m., ingatkan nk kuar la pi kedai, beli lauk pauk or watever.. tgk2, kedai makan kt depan nie semua nyer dh k.o., hampeh... so i went inside, sib baik lauk semalam ada lagik, tapi tinggal kuah aje la... wuwuwu~~ panaskan aje and then fried 2 eggs and bukak tuna in the can, sib baik petang tadi tergerak hati nk kuar beli barang after marghib... sempat la grab slurpee at seven eleven tu, dh lama plak x kena brain freeze nie.. ekeke~~ balik2 pon dh lewat.. sib baik sempat bersiap pi terawih, alamak! surau plak dh penuh... terpaksa la bersolat atas tangga je... no hal la.. janji leh berterawih.. so after terawih cam biasa.. bukak my cyber and have to service 2 laptop's'..

So here's the menu for sahur:
Nasi putih.. satu periuk
Kuah Gulai ayam
Telur goreng 2 biji
Tuna satu tin
Ulam Timun
Air Nescafe O

that evening, my mom called me, asked me and she was worried what i will have for the breaking of my fast.. i told her i've enuff food here.. no worries.. but she didnt believe.. so she sent my bro in law here.. with her special delivery for me.. ahaks! i'm moved and so touched.. i have no words to describe how kindness she is.. thanks mom. instead, she not told me directly, she juz told me that my bro in law wanna comes up here to send me a freezer.. she tried to hide her kindness.. thats why for all this time i didnt see it, may be i was blind, yup indeed i am.

around 6, i cooked the rice for me and my bro in law.. he's late.. its 7 already but he didnt showed up yet... where the hell he has been? i wonder... sharp 7.15 he arrived and told me he went to find budu.. hahaha~~ we havin a big laughed together... as we are both an addicts of budu. and we both have a break together.. i'm hepi for that..

the menu for break:
Buah Kurma
Nasi Putih
Sotong Masak Merah
Daging Goreng
Ikan Masak Pedas
Ikan Goreng
Sayur Labu Air
Sayur Campur
Limau Ais
Kuih Puteri Mandi

and syukur alhamdulillah...

No comments: