Thursday, September 04, 2008

4th Day of Fasting...

STRAIGHT to the point, after last night break i rushing to grocery to buy new stock... actually i dun have list even i didnt know what i wanna buy, but i think i need sumthin.. whatever u like, u buy it! thats the motto for now. ahaks! so, here wat i got: 1 package french fries, 1 packet french fries, 1 packet chicken sausage, 1 packet cheese, 1 roll banana cake, 1 bottle orange juice, 10 eggs, 1 bottle salt, 1 bottle black pepper, 1 bottle white pepper.... ermm thats it. and cost me 50 bucks.

my terawih, so far so good... my cyber, quite slow for tonite... few customers, but i got girl for tonite, a cute one.. muahaha~~

I having an early sahur for tonite, tired and sleepy... around 2 a.m., dh bersahur... huhu~~ 1 hour later... i'm unconscious... i'm playing dead! haha~~and i'm too lazy to cook the rice, so went to restoran and order nasi goreng kampung... and its taste so bad.. i barely finished it. and i promised i will never have this nasi goreng anymore from that restoran...

My Menu for sahur:
Nasi goreng kampung
2 chicken sausages

and for break, walla... my bro will come up here and there's something for me... but he told me too late.. im already order double size tom yam campur with extra spicy.. huhu~~ so its okay, i will keep it for sahur.. for break, my moms cooking come first.

My Menu for break:
Nasi Putih
Gulai Ayam
Daging Goreng
Kuih ole-ole
Mek comel
Murtabak
Kurma
Nescafe O Ais + orange juice

Alhamdulillah, syukur nikmat...

thats end of 4th.

p/s; bila dh sonok, forgot to snap pic.. huhu~~

No comments: