Friday, September 19, 2008

19th Day of Fasting...

I'M busy. and stuck in the middle. out of idea. tired to think. The whole evening i was thinking what im gonna cook and what im gonna eat? hehe~~ but thanks god, suddenly, my bro dropped by an hour before break of fasting. im so lucky. and so hepi.. he saved my day. hehe~~ he asked me what i want to eat.. so greedily i just list down the order and then he went to bazaar ramadhan.. huhu~~ half an hour later, he came back with a bundle of things.. its out of an order.. haha~~ in this case, its okay.. i tot my order already quite demanding. but he more egoist.. haha! thanks oniichan.. domo arigatoa. after that he went ahead to his wife's house at setiu.. i didnt know the hidden agenda until my mom called me later... he bought a new car.. i dont know what type of car, but anew car, probably for his wife and for raya. damned!!... hate to hear this for many reasons.

My menu for sahur:

Mee Hoon Goreng
keropok Keping Goreng
Air Laici

My menu for break:

Kurma
Nasi Putih
Kerutuk Ayam
Sayur campur
Ikan goreng
sambal bilis petai
murtabak ketupat
buah pear
tembikai
air oren..
and many more.. hahaha~~


No comments: