Sunday, September 14, 2008

14th Day of Fasting... The Freezer goes Freeze!

JUST after last night break, i rang up my bro to ask him about the freezer, coz he (the freezer) gave me a damn crap, no sound and he juz stay silent. its not functioning. then he told me to call my bro in law, it seems i got on his (my bro in law) way coz i knew he was on sumthin.. so i just ask him what should i do, or what do i need to check? but he resist and he said he will come.. dowh~~ and by the time he arrived around 12 a.m., the freezer was function as well as he used to be.. wat the hekk.. i tried not to open or check the freezer again coz im so sure when i opened it for the first time, all the ice was melting to cold water and another part wasnt cold at all. my bro in law said, it juz the cable.. and i dunno either it is true or he juz dun wanna make me feel more terrible as i am now.. huhu~~ im too naive.. there a lot of thing out of my head...

My Menu For Sahur:

Kurma
Nasi Putih
Sosej goreng telur
Ayamas Lemon Grass Chicken
Sayur Campur
Ikan Sardin
Sambal bilis
Lada jeruk
Air Oren Sejuk
Tembikai
Ketupat

My menu For Break:

Kurma
Nasi Putih
Lauk sisa-sisa semalam...
Ayam goreng
sayur campur
sambal bilis
Air oren
Tembikai & Oren
Coconut jelly


No comments: