Friday, September 12, 2008

12th Day of Fasting... My Frenzy Freezer is Comin.

AROUND 12 p.m., i was surprised by my bro, he's comin here and bring me another freezer for my own used. not for comercial. even though its not a new one, and originally came from my house.. so to speak my house got a new freezer, not my kitchen. but whatever it is, i'm hepi. a lots of thing i can do when he (my freeser not my bro) was around like i can buy an ice cream, more hot dog, more chicken, more cheese, more vegetables, more frozen foods, and more and more ma fabret. that was wonderful thing, dont you think? one more thing, about washing machine.. ermm i guess, its better if i dun have it. ahaks so that my bro and bro in law will come here more often to pick up my dirty cloths and pants. hahaha~~ what an amazing thought?

afterward, my bro went to bazaar ramadhan and me just doing my routine job, sit tight at counter table waiting for my lovely and lucky customers. ermmm my customer.. well i can't complain. hope it will be keep comin and hesitate to leave.. hikhik.

and fast forward to end of the day, its a break of fasting. can't wait for that. i tot my bro will stay with me till this moment, sadly he is not. yeah i know, he got family waiting for him at home. well it is not that bad to be alone... more over i dont need to share my foods with anyone.. muahaha~~

My Menu For Sahur:

Kurma
Nasi Putih
Chicken Curry in the can
2 sosej ayam
Telur Goreng double
Lada jeruk
Keropok Keping
Air oren Sejuk

My Menu For Break:

Kurma
Nasi Putih
Ikan Goreng
Sambal bilis petai
sayur campur
Lada jeruk
Murtabak ayam 2 biji
ketupat
Buah tembikai
Air Lemon Tea

No comments: