Monday, September 15, 2008

15th Day of Fasting... System Breakdown!

OH i'm so f*ck up! Don't know where it goes wrong... suddenly, in a flash, its goes insane. i checked everything but nothing yet settle. i'm really in deep hot water. the main pc breakdown due to unknown reason... its really gave me hard time. but i have no other option other than face it. If worse come to worst, i need to format this pc. leave me no choice. thats really scared me. so the whole evening, i tried to figure out, but with my level of knowledge about computer rite now, nothin can be solved.. huhu~~ so for tonight, no biz... closed for maintenance. geez.. its tiring.. im exhausted by now.. hope this will never ever happen again... arghh its been more than 4 days in a row i didnt get enuf sleep.. wuwuwu~~ i'm crying in my sleep.. ahaks!

@upin02My Menu for sahur:

Kurma
Pasta
Cocnut Jelly
Sky Juice

@ipin02My Menu For Break:

Kurma
Mee Sup
tembikai + Oren
Necafe O Ais

No comments: