Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Weekend On Bed

What a pain??? its pain for real...its pain... not pantene, not painting! juz pain.. pain to death. ooo its really pain day.. pain night... pain person... and thats me! my stomach is pain or we called it stomach ache... feel like my stomach wanna explode in anytime... ooo its hurt... no word can describe such a pain... no feeling to tell how pain i am... nothing... its juz pain.

its been a long time im not that sick.. not sick enuff until im juz lay down my death meat for such a long time... 2 days.. that my whole weekend... arrghhh... my weekend was filled with pain... thats was very very very unacceptable... thats terrible which is i will remembered it for my whole life (may be... if this things still exist in forth day and on).

well i dun really get it. why i got this stomach ache. it juz happen in the wrong time.. wrong place... wrong day... wrong person... it shud not be me.. shud be sumone else.. not me.. huhuhu~~ i have no idea... but while im write this.. my stomach is still in pain... and not very comfortable...

got the msg from iza that morning... but i have no energy left to reply... and even not enuff to read that sms... coz im buzy with this fighting... im figthing this pain.. and then i lost.. then again, my phone buzz... another sms from her.. it sound a little different.. but what i can do... the pain take the control of my body... pain after pain... gave me no chance to rest.. again that evening, got sms for the same person.. but still no reply... the sms sound totally different.. and make me smile in pain.. what the heck she think??? im clueless.. but this time i read it... and then i reply afraid if she lost in her translation... at least i can still smile even im in pain...

well for sure, may be that sms make me smile for a little while... still have my friend remembered me... and worried bout me.. even i told her not to worry coz i juz in pain.. not more than tat. if she read this by any chance, later or sooner... that im really really thanks for everything.. im the worst of all.. she never did anything wrong.. im the one... i'll never do that again, i'll never treat you like that again.. she's the best... and its eating me up from inside my heart, you asked me again and again the same question which is the easiest thing, the very simple thing and the thing that friend should do often... but i cant.. dun know why.. and im so sorry. im really am. its not wat u think... i want to, but there still a litlle bit inside of me that said no.. may be i need more time.. i guess.. hope u still there when i ready for that. dont leave me in pain...

... and the pain still continues...

p/s.. how many pain actually in this post??? and its show how much pain i am...

2 comments:

Hazir.Haron said...

Dah sehat ker nie?harap-harap dah ok la yer...ermm kadang-kadang kesakitan kita alami nie bagi menyucikan dosa-dosa kecil kita...banyakkan bersabar...

dah betul-betul resign ke nie?jangan sebab seseorang ajer jan nak letak jawatan...kalau jan suka kerja dekat satu-satu tempat tu..pedulik ajer apa orang nak cakap... janji kerja kita jalan..xde masalah dekat orang lain...errmmm...tapi layak ka b'cik nak nasihat jan nie... tapi dah sepanjang bancik dok follow apa yang jan coretkan kat sini... jan dah banyak berubah...tapi itu semua b'cik rasa bukan diri jan yang sebenarnya...kenapa nak jadi diri orang lain?

p/s: sorry la kalau nasihat tak kena tempat yer....

Guyd@Costa said...

alhamdulillah. dh sihat...
thanks for the advices..