Monday, April 28, 2008

Something is Missing!

Urgh... I hate so much when im sicked and cant do anything... and i hate even more when i healthy and cant do anything at all... ermm juz like wat im being rite now... coz thats why people called u (not me) lazy bum or lazybones or lazy dog or lazy head or dickhead or watever... who cares?? huhu~~ with no idea in my head i juz packed my beg pack as the list that given to me... erm, i guess its make me much more energetic like before.. i need to cheer up... and i so sorry to myself for not being gud enuff... myself need me the most at this time...

oo gosh... 2 days to go.. but when i checked the list juz now... a few things missing.. ermm its not that i lost that thing... but i dont have it yet! huhu~~ haru biru... so, how come??? ermm, luckily... tomoro is the alamanda day.. haha~~ just for me, every tuesday, i will be there for sure, for myself not so sure wat the reason is. fuh! settle... hope everything i need will be there...waiting for me to come and buy...

what is the missing thing? the most important item are.. of coz la goggle & snorkel.. if not, what for i join this trip.. x leh snorkeling... buang karan je la... memang la, dia org ada sediakan, but im not going to share with anyone.. not a tiny little bit..over my dead body la.. huhu~~

the second thing is... extra foods.. well u know me. who knows, if emergency case happen.. suddenly in the middle of night, everyone fall asleep.. then my gigantic tummy yummy begging me to feed her... oo i cant let it be.. i do have so much sympathy for her. i care for her... a lots. she know the best. huhu~~ kan x pasal2 kena pi menjala ikan kt tgh laut... x sanggup den.
citer pasal ni.. teringat plak, nanti ada bbq seafood.. walla... tangkap hidup2, siang hidup2, bakar cepat2.. mkn sedap2.. fresh and ori... nanti la kemunculan ku wahai sotong2, udang2 sekalian... kalu ada ketam pon best gak... apa lagi ek yg boleh dibakar??? nanti panjat pokok kelapa... pastu minum air buah nyor.. huhu~~ buat masa ni, jgn dipikir pasal gout tu dulu... huahuahua~~ nanti sakit.. sendiri tanggung la beb.. ish ni yg tak tahan nie... spoiler tol la gout nie.. jgn dipikir... biar jiwa setenang pantai yg memutih... huuu~~~~

hurmm wat else.. one flip-flop, cheap one.. ok la.. pakai buang pn jadi la.. i need a rubber mat for my bed or for gedik santai di pantai.. hehe~~ ermm i need a torchlight but yoe oready bought one at pasar mlm juz know.. share aje la.. fancy lagi tu.. kelip kelap cam nk pi tgk konsert plak.. ekeke~~ then, i need some mineral water.. ermm.. juz small-small thing la... maleh nk story.. but the problem is, do i need the swimming trunk?? eh how do you think.. what color ek if i wanna buy one.. miahaha~~ abis la kena kejar dek ikan duyung... muahaha~~

well thats for now... hope i will come back later with more fascinating stories...

No comments: