Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ready to Read

Reading? was that fun? ask urself... for me, its depends on the situation... thats my guess. not my answer. coz i dont have an answer yet. frankly speaking, i dunno how to answer that coz im not much in reading.. may be im the one who didnt read at all.. geezz is that bad? am i the worst?? hey.. dun judge me by my reading... judge the book that make me so boring... muahaha~~

okay, here the stories... u know wat? im juz finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows... is that amazing?? do you believe me?? i guess u not.. but that ok.. i'm juz finished it. this book i bought it not long time ago, may be fortnight back then for my oldest niece.. so i kept lookin at it everyday until i get bored and tried to read it a couple times.. but that doesnt work.. may be wrong timing and wrong situation...

actually, i kind of amazed by myself to be able finished that 700 and more pages of book. huhu~~ btw, i got the bad and gud news. i go for the bad first... the bad news... its took a week for me to finish read this book. huhu~~ and the good news.. it was malay edition.. with title Harry Potter dan azimat maut, but the language kind of weird.. certain part i dont understand at all and some words i never knew it was existed in malay language..its funny thing i guess and juz leave it undefined.. and i need to refer back and forth to english version which is i have it in my computer. so, thats why it tooks me a week to finish it.. so i know the story oready. huhu~~ but im still patiently waiting for the movies though... may be next year. juz wait till then.

but after that, i kept reading some other books... plus i got the whole time in the world rite now... if i have money, there is a high chance i went to travel all around the world.. to NY city, Paris, Rome and watever u called.. muahaha~~~ berangan la ko jan oit..

well for now, i read this one... Man from Mars, Women from Venus... its motivation book.. reading still in progress.. so no comments..

No comments: