Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hot Day + Dog Days = Hot Dog + 2 Days (wasted)

Not again! my weekend was playin with me... fool around like tat.. what a pity of me? He used me to lyin on the bed.. most of the time... like a toy im played dumb and numb. it was rude.. and so cruel.. but who was i blamed actually?? hehe~~ i have no idea... .. and it happened. and i am the victim here.. victim of my own tragedy!

well.. it was 5 in the mornin... i juz woke up from the very very unreachable fantasy and it was unidentified dreamin.. ermm... back to reality, yes-two-days, i juz got the wicked signed... my throat felt so sore.. like sumthin stuck into it.. more than a bottle of water i drank.. but nothin changed... its very uncomfortable when i tried to swallow sumthin... even my own saliva.. yucks! i guess its because i drank too little water lately.. yes, i admited tat! tats why i tried to drink as much as i can now... and the consequences, its uncountable how many times i went to toilet.. huhu~~

so i ended up with reading the book i bought at mid valley last couple days... ermm i wonder, how fast people can read actually? coz for me, its took a week to finish one book, estimate-ly... and even i read it with full of concentration. im so admired who can read more than one book a day.. how they read actually??? is there any techniques.. i really wanna know how.. what i knew is... they read line by line, not word by word.. i tried before.. and the result.. i dont know a thing wat i read.. and i need to go back from the start with my slow and steady reading style... so as i read the book focus-ly.. not even finished two pages, my head started to feel so heavy... its terrible! then i juz fall asleep like tat...

the next mornin, actually not really mornin.. hehe~~ i barely can lift up my head... its like my head was made by stone... so heavy. and my throat... became worse.. everything goes in despite of sweet, spicy, salty, sour and any taste that ever existed in this world... was tasteless to me! i lost one of my fifth sense... the sixth sense was out of topic.. huhu~~ ooo i cant imagine how unaesthetic this live can be without taste? can u imagine that??? u better not.. and the new symptom was turned up as i conscious... heavily i breath.. but looks like sumthin blocked the air from comin into my nose.. i got flu! yes... (its not like im hepi), it is.. ooo shit.. and now, i lost two from my fifth sense. i cant smell and i cant taste.. wat an unlovely mornin.. and hows my day without that two.. and i not gonna story tat coz its so unlikely.. unlively... wuwuwu~~~

but for now.. the stone head gone... thanks god.. but my fifth sense still incomplete.. still in healing process.. and my weekend got burned! nothin can be done... and the suspect, none.. zero suspect. no one to blame... case close! hehe~~

but juz to remind, the weather was unpredictable changed nowadays as we knew the changin of the monsoon happened in this month... ermm am i rite... mostly it was rain for long enuff and then dry and hot.. nahhh... im not weather man and u can juz watch telly... or notice by yourself... im not gonna explain this thing... plus this month almost end..

daa~~ goin to bed again now.. huhu~~

No comments: