Friday, April 25, 2008

Impossible or Mmm...possible


Oh... please someone help me! im totally in dilemma rite now.. dunno which one i shud choose.. which one is the best... which way is the safest... which one is right... ooo god... help me.. what shud i do? i wish i can split my body into two.. really. i really mean that.. coz if im not, someone will get hurt because of me... thats really really really hard decision to make.. this life so unfair to me at this moment.. how come i need to choose either one or i lose it..

the first choice.. its about my trip to Pulau Redang, from 30th April till 3rd May... this trip was planned more than one month ago...yoe invited me and settle everything for me.. he's the one who brought up this to me and asked me going with him.. excitedly i said yes, i want to.. beside im the only guy he knew, he said that.. others, all girls and strangers. and i know, this is the only chance i have for now... moreover i never been there before and its been along time i have been nowhere... so i guess this is the time for me to go somewhere and have fun... about the fee, it will get burn if im not join this trip, but thats ok.. its not a big deal for me.. my heart is really into it until this came up today... bout the second choice...

...My's wedding day on 3rd May... i juz knew it today from my friend and of coz she invited me by sms a weeks ago without told me the exact date... oowwwh geez.. for me, she's my best friend after all, i taught i made promised to her not long time ago, either she remembered or not... thats my promised afterall. and sadly, she kept her promised to me that she will married this year. she's really nice to me.. make me laughed for all this time.. she's the best.. if im not able to be there, how im supposed to explain to her... what im gonna said to her... can i said tat im going to have fun by myself somewhere.. and thats totally mental and thats also the truth! so selfish.. so mean.. so unacceptable... so unforgivable. and im not going to lie to her.. not a chance.. even if i did explain, will she listen to me, will she believe me, will she forgive me for not being there.. once in a lifetime, and i cant make it.. what kind of friend am i? and it will haunted me as long as this friendship still goin on and on.. im really want to explain and apologize.. but im afraid. and i dont think im able to do that.. i really owed her a big apologize.. hope she know how hard for me to decide.. and it was happened in unexpected way.. its really out of my mind..

for my friends sake... please tell me what im gonna do..
i guess its hard to satisfy everyone.. even i tried may best...

2 comments:

Hazir.Haron said...

ermm... camna yerk??
kenduri tu 3hb... jan balik tu terus pergi la... 3hb tu jan balik awal la sikit... pepagi ker...
cadangan ajer laaa...

Guyd@Costa said...

x bleh.. dh ada schedule... bertolak dari sana dlm kol 3 ptg.. sampai sini dalam kol 11 mlm...