Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Once Is Not Enough!

After 2 days being like zombies... but zombies supposed not to feel pain, i guess.. i decided to go out for moment... anywhere but not here.. juz wanna breath with fresh air.. juz lookin around and hangin around... even by myself.. its ok. at least i have time for myself... thats what most people hardly can do nowadays.. but not me!

So i went to alamanda... i can say once a week i been there now... may be more than that.. once i arrived, gladly i walked in to MPH store... lately, part of me love to read sumthin which is never existed before.. i wondered why? i knew, for some peoples.. book is their best friend.. they spent alots of time together.. but not for me.. i used to dislike books.. ermm may be books doesnt have any taste like food... haha~~ at least i got my own reason..

well, for beginner like me.. i read some mags.. then some kind of books... novel, romance... ewww and motivation... also cook books, light reading one.. not the heavy one like fiction or history, i will not tortured my brain with tat kind of stuff... i spent there more than an hour... grabs more than 10 books and put it back... want to buy, but sadly i dont bring enough money.. huhu~~ may be i'll buy one next week.. no promises. then my stomach start to make a grumbling sound like grrr and still pain... its empty actually.. nothin comes in only comes out... i lost the taste of food so thats why i havent eat yet.. its not tasty at all...


with no choice.. i went to ayamas... i thought i was there before, once.. but nevermind, there not so many people there.. may be once is not enough as the ayamas slogan said... huhu~~ i ordered some rice with black pepper chicken and soft drinks... and bubur gandum. whats that??? try lah dulu... it cost me rm15... enuff to cover my meal for whole day... huhu~~

even i didnt start eatin yet, but my stomach feel like its oready full.. and still sicks a little bit... but its juz a lie, i know tat so i forced myself to eat it! Alhamdulillah i finished it. all of it.. then i juz sitting there.. waiting... and then i start to look at people who passing by and goes up and down with the escalator... the boring view to stare with so many sort of people... and bla bla bla... then, as usual, went to carefour to grab some foods for few days ahead... huhu~~ so, back to room time... ooo really hate this moment...

so that is.. what a bored story... but thats my life.. bear with it!

No comments: