Thursday, January 03, 2013

Around 2012

January... my birthday, just reminder for myself, selangkah kita kepada kematian..
February... i lost my satio, my watch, my hardisks and etc.. 
March... i bought my new phone, Samsung Galaxy Note. My first smartphone. so excited..
April... i start working alone again.. and then i bought mountain bike and i started working out. :))
May... i started shopping online.. im so shop-holic... started playing badminton and ping pong.
June... went to Cameron Highlands after 10 yrs may be.. its not cool as it used to be.. dengan baiknya saya menolak lamaran...
July... puasa.. pause most of the activities.. konon2 nk concerntrate on ibadat. 
August... aku belasah penyamun kedai aku pada malam raya.. kehkehkeh.. nasib baik x mampus.
September... i asked my sister to buy me a smart tv :)) 
October... i bought galaxy note 10.1 for my sister. tablet pc for my mom.
November.. bought a new pc for my cyber.. 10 units. 
December... got my ps3.. damn it so good. i should have it sooner. accidently i bought galaxy tab 2 wifi. damn! and im the lucky winner for ipod shuffle from lazada.. 

wow.. most of my month im buying.. i shud have it control.. sebenar nya saya xingat what happen in that month selain membeli sakan...

No comments: