Friday, February 27, 2009

New Day New Disk

Edited intro:
Yuhuuu~~~ its been a week and extra this posting safely kept in my draft... dun have enuff time to edit i guess. sorry for being late.. hope you guys keep on the track.. yosh, so today im definitely gonna update my blog. huhu~~
End of edited intro.
So glad my new hardisk was arrived and impatiently i attached it to my server. and its working perfectly. hoorayy~~~ a bunch of thanks to fikereay... again and again. lets have a deal again sooner or later. hehe~~ @sengihnampakgigi

so this is how its look like with the new fan.. and 4 gig ram too for lappy. @nari

jeng jeng jeng...
its trouble again... nothing wrong with the hardisk though. its seems my power supply not enuff to support all this kind of things.. so much for her... so, leaving me with no choice.. i need to unplug two fans included the new fan.. wuwuwu~~~ @sedih

there is one more trouble though... my old hardisk seems corrupted.. always show the blue screen and restart automatically.. its so scary. ekekeke~~ @gigil

No comments: