Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Problematic Acer Aspire 4530


The Problemo Lappy... Acer Aspire 4530


The fact is, this laptop i bought it last year, same date when i went to buy my pc for my cyber... but till yesterday.. its gave me the problem again and again... so i just put it aside till last couple days ago when i changed it with the new hardisk.. so offically, the warranty is void, not legit anymore. but thats ok for me as long as this laptop is gud to be use.



But again, unsuspectingly.. it still gave me trouble. still cant format. its stuck at the last step of completing installation. so i have no idea at all what was the prob.. i tried to ask anyone and hope someone who really know about this prob.. and every idea i tried.. but nothin good. actually i was gave up already... i gave a called to my sis, to send it to computer booth. but suddenly, my friend, yuri asked me to change to ide mode instead of ahci mode.. well i dunno how to explain the detail.. but i know where to find it.. so i changed it and thank god its working after half year i bought it.. huhu~~~

so now, it went well and rightly function.. i already sent it to my sis as her besday present... huhu~~ hope she like it. and by the time i wrote this, i was waiting for the new 2gig ram x2 for the lappy and my new 1 terabyte hardisk... hope no more trouble after this. im havin enuff trouble so far..
@sakit@doa@sembah

2 comments:

aCIk said...

seems it sounds like ur money is called.haha..

Guyd@Costa said...

but i didnt ring at all... hahaha~~~