Thursday, February 12, 2009

On The Upgrade



My new hardisk and new ram for my server... hehe.. so glad. actually its already arrived yesterday, but due to fathead courier dont wanna send it to me and asked me to come and get it... its sound so stupid to me. whats for i paid them? besides, if i want to, i dont have any transport. its ruined my day to think this absurd thing. anyways, thanks to fikereay again and again...


1 terabyte hardiskk....



2 gig ram x 2 unit



tadaa...


but my happy days end here.. coz when i tried to format this new hardisk.. its seems corrupted.. wuwuwu~~~ what a jinx? so, i need to send it back to fik to change it back to a new and function one. arghhh~~~ @tensyen@tensyen@tensyen

2 comments:

Mr Shafique said...

It happened to me couple of times. Don't know why i use that courier. Arghhh!

Bad experience: Gdex and Kangaroo.

Guyd@Costa said...

why not just smack on their faces..

btw, i used nationwide express.. huhu..

p/s: use pos laju is the best... akakaka~