Sunday, February 22, 2009

Its Trouble Weekend Yet I'm Happy!

Nahh~~~ not again... its the new problem. now my freezer didnt want to freeze.. its melting down badly, like someone who got so much metabolism. of course its worried me. but thank god its friday, and my bro in law will show up in anytime.. huhu~~ but sadly, its turned out to be a trouble again. he called me and said his was on the way, but the car got a prob.. its hot and need to cool down for a while.. its mean i need to find someone else to go to mosque... ekekeke~~~

its was 4 p.m., and no sound from my bro in law, so i called him, gladly he was on the way. i cant wait to tell him my new problem... hehe~~ he arrived half an hour later with my lunch and greedily i told him my prob... he sighed jokingly, " no cold drink for me then", but without hesitate, he went to check my freezer. so i just wait and see, its not like i dont wanna help, but its nothin i can help about.. huhu~ after 3 hour, nothin changed and nothin can be solved. as the result, my sliced fruit got stale and my frozen food nearly rotten... @sedih@sedih

so, my bro gonna stay till the next day until my freezer 'get cold' again. thats an order from my mum.. huhu~~ suddenly, its makes me happy... @sengihnampakgigi@kenyit

last nite, after my prob solved, i invited my bro in law to go out to have a diner before he went back.. its a special treat from me though... we went to nr cafe, looks like cafe in the garden style.. huhu~~ the menus is not bad, there is western food i like to try but my bro in law resisted, so we just ordered malay food, nasi goreng nenas and fresh orange for me and nasi goreng nr and lee chee kang for my bro in law, two telur dadar, paprik belut and sotong bakar... yummy! aaahh~~ my tummy nearly burst out..

so, thats my weekend story... huhu~~@adil

p/s: my lovely parent came to see me yesterday (thursday)... and of course im so glad to see them and like to hear a story from them... of course there is a lot of stories... so many interesting story to tell... hehe~~ till i forgot to tell them this prob.. huhu~~

6 comments:

aCIk said...

the desease of that "cents scream"
is now infecting ur freezer system.haha..

Guyd@Costa said...

heeeehhh~~~~ what kind of disease was that doctor-sama....

aCIk said...

haiiiihh~!

buy the new one maa..~

Guyd@Costa said...

ekekeke... what u think my money is... like a flow of water eh?

aCIk said...

ur money is more liquid than petrol.
ngah ngah...

so how?
wish charming on ur freeze guy.hihi

Guyd@Costa said...

my money is freeze! ekekeke~~

ermm still not ok after a few days.. dunno wat to do..

what a problemo!