Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lost In Transmission

It was nightmare! terrible and unspeakable. i dont know how and the worst, it was me. cant believe it. my rapidshare premium account was kidnapped by someone probably a cunt or muppet! wanker! bastard! bunch of mental freaks! i hate to say this but im in the right place to say it. oo for fucks sake... why me! i still got 2 months++ left plus 20000++ points which is equal to 4 month++... poor me. and sadly, nothing can do about it.. once lost.. lost forever. the id and password was completely vanished. @tensyen@nangih

nothing make me happy than my new package was on the way... my new 1 tera byte hardisk will arrive tomorrow... + two units of 2gig ram.. 1 for my pc at home and 1 for my server, so both will have 4gig... and new hardisk for my laptop. oo cant wait no more... and thanks to fikereay coz delivered this sooner than i expected.@sembah

and today is my 3rd sis besday.. and im already wish her.. huhu~~ hope thats make her happy. i still dunno what suit for her... may be im gonna give my lappy to her as a present.. coz her lappy already worn out and had so much trouble in it. so that with this new lappy, everything will be ok. @raya

and shockingly, i heard my parent still in melaka for their holiday at my youngest sis and hers hubby house. i thought they already back home by now and i was wrong... its so weird coz usually my dad never stay at one place for such a long... neways, wish both of them happy and enjoy the rest of the holiday... @tata

and im still in such a moody mood, grieve for my lost acc... @sedih

No comments: