Saturday, February 14, 2009

New Parcel Arrived...


My New Dictionary


Its been a long time i tried to search for this dictionary... i mean english to malay and malay to malay dictionaries, but its hard to find a good one. so at last, i decided to buy it and hope its fulfill my satisfaction. it cost me rm90 though. but sadly, 1 license for 1 pc only... huhu~~ its give me a hard times to decide which pc im gonna install it, either my server or my laptop or my pc at home... @soal@pening

For more info, please see here, e-Kamus.

4 comments:

Hazir.Haron said...

crack ajer license dia... pastu buleh install untuk semua pc...
ngeh ngeh ngeh....

Guyd@Costa said...

its not simple as that la bancik... siap kena reg online lagi.. and then key code and whatsoever.. plus im not hackers... ekekeke~~

Anonymous said...

Reverse Engineering is the best way :p no need to be hacker :p

Guyd@Costa said...

how so? teach me then... cam pernah buat jer... ekekeke~~~