Monday, February 09, 2009

Sweeten The Deal

I dont have the faintest idea how hard it can be to buy one small building stated in the shabby and shacky town. really i am. its far from moderation and urbanization. yet the price so unbelievable. it's 3 stories building, owned by petronas. around rm400k and about 20ft x 60 ft spacious. huhu~~ and to tell the truth, i dun have that much amount of money.. its too big for me. but, who know, it was my day, im lucky enough coz my brother have a good point too to buy it. we both want it so much. so im going to be a good "parasite" for awhile and have a little share to buy that building under my family's business name. so by now, i still let my brother nego with the people at the headquarters of petronas. i know its not easy for him coz he need to deal and faces with many different kind of peoples. and i hate to involve coz its all about politic in there... @pening@gila

The situation got harder by now as my sis told me. and we are really in a pinch coz 1 lot left to be sold.. the other 4 lots had taken by; 2 lots for Agro Bank and Bank Islam, 1 lot for KFC, 1 lot for unknown buyer, and 1 lot left for us... hehe~~ as we talk, my sis break the news about the price, its goes up wildly and reached at rm700k...@duit ngeh3x~~ Gimme a break!

but my bro tried to nego the price down to rm300k..@telefonit is possible? haha.. its confusing me... well, enough about that, i dont wanna talk about it anymore unless the thing already in my hand, i dont wanna bluff.. but we both have the highest expectation to get the last lot. @siul

oh btw, im so glad, my both parcel just arrive today... two bottles of olive oil and secret parcel... ekekeke... i love to shopping via online lately... ekekeke... its really easy for me, really safe my day. and there is more parcels comin soon... hahaha~~~@nari

Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Minyak Zaitun)

No comments: