Monday, February 02, 2009

Sick... Sick & Sick!

Yosh.. i'm back! i've been sick for awhile..@busuk got sore throat, then flu with headache, and cough.. its strike me one after another just like hat-trick. huhu~~ the worse is i cant taste the food... its all tasteless to me and i cant smell it either. i cant imagine to live in this world without a taste.. it must be bad thing. a week without a taste like a million years to me... and the worst news is i cant write anything in this blog, i tried to, but my head seems blocked and my eyes so blurry..

its nothin to say though, it juz like i miss so much to write in here.. and say hello to my blog's friends. "hi, how ya doin?". hehe~~@tata

oh btw, today is my bro in law birthday, i wished to him already, one day early. huhu~~ i think i gonna buy him a present as my appreciation for him coz help me a lot. he the one help me run this business, did an errands for me, went here and there, cover my shift when im sick, went to bank and so on.. so i guess he deserve it. i dunno what im gonna buy. so i need ask him later on, and i know for sure he will resist. and i dont care.. i will push him to accept it. huehuehue~~ neways, i have two things in my mind though, a watch and a sunglasses. @hensem

No comments: