Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pissed Off Pissy!




I'm not in the mood. im so pissed off. my cyber closed for whole day is one thing. the fucking twisted head owner is the other thing. firstly my cyber, it was closed not at my will. its because some workers doing his job in front of my cyber and i cant do my job and i trapped inside my cyber for the whole day. dowh~~ so selfish owner. never care about other or my business to be exact. he will do anything as long as his problem settle but then he pass on the risk to me. not once. its occurred few times already. i closed my cyber because of his problem. i cant stand it anymore unless he reduce the rental for the month or pay my lost of the day. i had a funny story about him though, i dont really know what exactly on his mind. he once ask me to repair and setting his old clock, and i did. then he paid me even i resisted at that time. but due his thick headed, i took it and walk away happily. but shockingly, the day after he came by and ask me to return back the money. wtf! so immature. so childish. such a freak!

because of nothing i can do. i just went to sleep. but it so loud out there. i tried to sleep but i just cant. and then i woke up and went to my bro in law. he looked so unhappy. long face. sober. inspirited. i asked him what happen. he silence. pause for moment, take a deep breath. heard a looong sigh. heavy too. suddenly he told me about the new rental price. its fucking unbelievable. its just insane. the price incredibly increase more than twice the original price. RM1000! thats the new rental. its feel like i just wanna smack on in face. is he twat or what? i dont wanna brag about it anymore.. i just hate it. our plan just vanished in the thin air... no more business talk between us. even we both cant sleep that nite thinking of it. now its my turn. *big sigh*.

late in the evening, my bro in law and i went out, just to clear out our heads and to fill something into our empty stomach. we both silence. nothing more to discuss. while we walk into restaurant, my bro in law phone rang, its look sumthin came up. looked urgent. his friend asked for his help. oo not the rite time i guess. but he seemed to agree to help. oh for his sake, i just lost my temper and i have an argue with him.. it small matter but still it made me worried. coz he didnt sleep in a wink and wanna drive for long distant. his so stubborn i guess. i cant stop him at all. its done. but thank god, someone came and help his friend later on. what so important about him anyway. help urself first before u wanna do anyone's favor. dont push urself too hard. dont be stupid. and obviously im jeolous. haha. so again, we both lost in the silence. and that nite, its end up im crying on his shoulder. ahh just silly me. nahhh, i just made up. ekekeke..

ermm no more talk.

No comments: