Sunday, August 23, 2009

Good and Gone...



Just done my terawih for 3rd day and its rainy. alhamdulillah. but still nothing change. im still the same as yesterday. my sahur and berbuka just exactly the same as what i had yesterday. so damn lazy to cook. plus i got nothin in my freezer except a basket of an apple and 3 bottles of 100plus. bazaar ramadhan is quite far away from here. so i never think of it as a choice for me and moreover H1N1 is everywhere. i know my stomach was so empty by now. but my stubborn stomach just cant accept any foods. and my mouth dont feel like to. i tried to eat something, but suddenly its just came out back in instant. its not vomit but i cant swallow the food. what exactly happen to me? im not being me. im totally wicked out.

im still waiting for the miracle.. and by that time i know im the happiest person alive.... is there a hope for me? i hope so.

4 comments:

aCIk said...

trawih kat sini lagi ujan.hoahoa...hari hari ojann..

Guyd@Costa said...

uihh.. kt mana tu? huhu~~ bestnyer... nyaman je.. i love rain.

Anonymous said...

aku 3hari pertama keje..sahur n berbuka kt tempat kerja...hari keempat baru nmpak masjid..ahah...
but still raining outside here

Guyd@Costa said...

ish ko ni anaz... keje2 jugak... terawih kena buat gak walaupun sunat..

pesanan tuk diri sendiri juga... hehe..