Wednesday, August 19, 2009

One Day in Terengganu

How on earth i'm forgot to write my story. duh~~ its happened 2 or 3 weeks ago. yup im forgot the exact time but it doesnt matter. huhu~~ yoe's friend aka my friend came for one day trip. its short but its important for his master project, the title ermm obviously im forget. nevermind, he came here to learn how to make keropok. from a to z. so, the whole morning im acting like a tour guide, give the spontaneous story about the process to make a keropok ikan. haha.. its all acting my frenz. sowwie. but hey, its working! at least im tryin to help him and gave my best. and mission accomplish.

the tour finished earlier than i expected, so we're free in the evening. and i remembered that my friend ask me earlier where to buy kain songket at a reasonable price as he told me he saw a price around rm900 for one piece of songket. and im like... wth reaction. i cant believe it too. and how could i know something like that. well i knew nothin. huhu. but i dont hesitate to ask my sis and told her the same story as friend told me earlier. but shockingly she said, "memang pun. rm3000 pon ada. lebey mahal pon ada." cant believe it. who's the fucking retard gonna spend that amount of money for that pieces of shit songket. ha-ha. and she said not to worry coz its juz a shown price. you can nego down the price up to 70%. unbelieveable! but this not gonna work at alfa batik. so this is important notes for you guys. in case u wanna come here and wanna buy a songket.

so thats evening, as my friend wish we went to str songket at kuala ibai and of course with my two sisters as a new tour guide. and i saw with my very own eyes the songket with the price at rm3000. its just a songket after all... and the price down to rm1500. and my friend bought one as a souvenir from terengganu which shown price at rm750 and sold at rm250. i thought its end but now its my sis turn... in the end we need to wait for another two hours waiting and wandering in the boutique. they bought more than my friend did. duh~ then we headed to masjid terapung and went home. so thats it.

fin.

No comments: