Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lazy but Bizzy



Its great to be back again. safe and sound. but i got this unsettle feeling, like the lazy one after few days rest doing nothing. ha-ha. its like i need a fresh start. geez.. a long rest is really bad for my biz. besides, my sales drop so far behind, like a big gap. so damn regret. my mum asked my bro in law to take care of my cyber, but what can i say... he came here for well and good sleep. i dont blame him though. even i dont put so much faith in him to take care of my cyber.. huhu~~ this kind of job not suit him well enough. i know him.

oh btw, his case at court already settle and even he already got the check valued rm40k... hoorayy! im happy for him. so i ask him to start his own biz coz i knew he's not happy with his current job, like grocery or whatever he want to... and he can rent a shop next to my cyber.. huhu~~ and for me, he promised me to take me to Cameron highland... but dunno when. i will wait patiently.

latest news:
late evening, a promoter squad came by to promote online game, jin online at my cyber. its a great chance for my cyber. also got a few posters and banner, even i dared to ask for tshirt, sadly no extra for me. huhu..

No comments: