Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!



Its my mom birthday today. duh! nearly forgot. quickly i phoned my dad, but i got bump by my dad, ayah nk solat asar lah... hahaha... adeh malu sekejap. after awhile i call my sis phone and my mum busy with cooking in the kitchen. i dont care and i told her to pass the phone to mum and impatiently i said, "Selamat hari Lahir Mak!". huhu~~

and then i talk and talk.. try to convince her and so on... try to win her heart and so on... the detail.. let it be secret between us.. huhu~~ love you mum.. you are my everything.. you are the one and only..

u know what, after that.. im felt so blessing, calm and no more pounding in my head. how can i explain.... i dunno...

3 comments:

Nana said...

hapy bird day mom ahahaha

Guyd@Costa said...

senget toll makcik nie... akakaka...

Nana said...

ahahahah btller org wish pon slh kerr