Saturday, August 22, 2009

Its Not Right & Its Not Ok!



I'm depressed. Frustrated. Disappointed. and lonely too. mixes those feeling and im totally damages. not a chance i'll be healing soon. no time i'll be ok. oh god, i just need somebody rite now to talk to. hope my bro in law come here sooner. so that i can talk and talk nonsense with him. at least im not all alone and lonely. but i know we both still depressed. i cant help it. its burdened me all night and day long. what am i gonna do? thought my family give me a call and have some sweet talk after hearing those news. but everyone became passive. seems doesnt care or dont really bother. and thats hurting me a little. well what can i say, thats my matter. but still i hope for the miracle happen... ooo its crap!

ermmm my fasting... just fine even though im not happy. last nite i just had an apple for sahur and a glass of water. im completely lost my appetite. its odd. and for berbuka i had a set of sandwich and keropok lekor that i bought yesterday with my bro in law at mengabang lekar. ermm nothing much to tell. too much thinking. well surely i wrote again tomorrow. daa... its terawih time.

7 comments:

~ YEO ~ said...

tsk....

Guyd@Costa said...

dont u wanna say sumthin.... please.. wuwu~~

Nana said...

come on guy !! cheer !!! jgn cedey2.. puasa setahun sekali okey .. lalui nyer dgn hati yg tenang sabar dan penuh kesyukuran okeii

Guyd@Costa said...

nana belanja la dulu baju raya... baru guy hepi.. hahaha...

Nana said...

ooo my mum yg buatkan baju raya ahahahahahahahaa kalo nk jd le menantu dulu ahahahaha

Guyd@Costa said...

alah... mahal sgt la nana tu... murah2 dah la.. hahaha... eco tgh gawat nie...

Nana said...

no no no anak tunggal perempuan of coz mahal ahahaha