Monday, August 17, 2009

CQ's Shirt [Latest Design]


DESiGN 6





dowh~~ my bro in law just came by last nite and gone this morning... in the mean time, i showed him my design. as i expected, none of them can win his heart and eyes. he's really got a high standard of taste. ngeh-ngeh-ngeh. he said my design just not suitable for the shirt and looking good only on t-shirt. and i thought its for the t-shirt. huhu~~ my mistake. so rite on the spot, i ask him for his brilliant ideas and whatsoever. after 10 minutes, this is the result as shown in the pic above. ermm but i think its still need a final touch up. arghh... its really confusing me. guess, i just need to let him design and using his ideas. thats better. so, wait for more updating... if any.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woaaaaa~~~
nak 1 nak 1 nak 1~~~
hehehehe~~~
dah ader jual dipasaran ker guy~~~
klu ader aku nk satu~~~

Guyd@Costa said...

eh xbley2... ni limited edition tuk crew CQ aje, hahaha...