Sunday, June 22, 2008

Nether Nettle Netherlands

1 - 3
(Netherlands) (Russia)

UNBELIEVABLE. Unacceptable. Un-expectable. And me, unspeakable. Last night game was so ridiculous. My team lost 1-3 to Russia. I really can’t accept it. I don’t know who to blame, and what I know, it’s over. End. My frustration beyond the limit, the enjoyable moment just start and its end in the blink of an eye. And I still disappointed as I write this. I really do.

Netherlands got everything to win (I bet you knew it!). But they waste it. Futility. I will write briefly about it, and shared what I think it was. In the early game, the Russians played it aggressively while the Dutch strategy won’t help so much. I don’t know what you called such a strategy, lots of passing, short and long. Look like safe play for me. The same strategy they used in the previous match. May be Russians can read it already and destroy the chance of successful. Even though, still got many chance to score, but they missed it. Do I sound like Paul? Huhu~~

After the half time, I thought they will change the strategy, but not. After 10 mins second half started, Russian scored the goal awhile the Dutch missed their chance, good counter attack though. Then, I saw the strategy already collapsed. The way their play it cools was so un-cool. Scramble like a scrambled egg. The rate of successful passing was low. So suck! They almost lost their spirit. Or I can say they don’t have enough mentality. 4 minutes left in the 2nd half, and miracles happened, this time they don’t missed it! *sigh*
So, what about this time, do I sound like Shebby? I guess not, Shebby talk a lot than anyone.

The game was dragged into extra time, 30 minutes. It must be tiresome. I felt the thrilled. Not so excited, but rather depressed. And Russian score two goals in the last 4 minutes of the game. Actually, after the Russian score the 2nd goal, I turned off the tv. I knew, Netherlands will lose and I can’t watch it. But still, I hope the miracle happen again. Hope when I woke up in the afternoon and see the vice versa result. What the heck am I thinking?

In my point of view, Russia much more qualified from the way they play last night match. Coz the Dutch play like a bunch of craps… haha~~ so, my nights of watching euro 2008 probably has end. I don’t know, and I don’t wanna talk about it either. Just wait and see who will win the euro 2008. Which team you bet? Just forget it!

Lesson to learn:
Never speak out about your team! just keep it for yourself. It give such a curse. mostly person who has bittersweet and sweetsour mouth... haha~~

No comments: