Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Guilty as Charged!


A Cup Of Tea by Rimfrost


HORROR. Today's nap was totally horrible. It lasted longer than I expected. It wasn't a nap anymore. It was well slept with full of dream. After send a message to Iza, which is around 7 a.m., think I'll take a quick nap while waiting for the reply... after awhile, my phone buzz as i set it in the silent mode, someone called me, with my sleepyhead, i picked up the phone... She called me ANG without G, hehe. and i knew rite away at the moment who was it. Iza lah, sapa lagi...


I like the way she called me, AN~~~ ahaks. like she wanna pampered me to sleep again... huhu~~ but then she said, wake up.. it was afternoon already! what??? I looked at the clock, its 1.34 p.m., oh gosh! shamed on me. felt so embarrassed. I cant caught up what she said anymore and I lost my word to speak. but then she knew better, said she'll call back. In instant I got up and ready for the next thing. I read the sms, which she replied at 9 sumthin and said couldn't make it. well, no one to blame. May be, it's my fault from the start. felt so guilty. So I just text her again and told her, bla bla bla... and she said hit me back.. oh dear, I don't wanna hit her, I never ever hit a woman, haha~~ i called her indeed. Again, she's the one who asked me itu dan ini, I'm speechless, like the cat got my tongue.. just snigger and then burst out the laughing mindlessly. its not cool at all. its fucking mental! I dunno what to say even i got sumthin in my head... why i cant say it! just say it for fuck sake! thats why i hate to call anyone.

Now i know, why i cant make a public speaking successfully, coz im always need to be prepared, cannot make it look ad-libbed, why i cant say a thing spontaneously! its always stuck in my throat. and when i stood up in front of crowded, my feet turned to jelly, my knees tightened, my stomach getting sweat and my hands the ones who speakable. well, another story but related to this... so I hate myself more and more... But in this case, I have to. No choice. She's having a lunch and said she will call me back. So, the whole day I'm waiting, but my phone doesn't ring. May be she pissed off with me.. or she hate me by now. well, I don't know. I tried to call but just keep thinking she probably busy at work as she stated earlier. am i being paranoid? please tell me...

~END~

~NEW STORY~


Well, nothing more I can do about that. so, as I planned, I went to Putra Station to buy a ticket. It rain heavily when i got there. it not like cat and dog anymore, but rather much more like war between america and iraq. the bullets are everywhere. if that was the true bulllet, i dont know how many times i was dead by that time. Luckily, I just got all wet. Is that lucky for you? yeah.. much more lucky than die. its nothing to got wet. My fade jeans, my sandal, my shirt.. all wet. Actually, i kinda like the rain.. not that heavy rain, but rain with a few drops of rain.. not so hot, not so cool.. it must be perfect weather for me. Love it. then, i can start dancing and singing in the rain... haha! what the hell i'm talking about?

Shit! hardly to believe. the ticket almost sold out. my usual express which is sani express dont have ticket anymore for this friday, saturday and sunday. FYI, im just stuck by this express after the incident happened to me not long time ago, which is i lost my bag on the way back home for raya qurban celebration. i lost everything. it was transnational express by the way. so hate it. why it happened to me? and the only bag dropped amongst hundreds. can you imagine that? and the rm200 claimed i made wasn't paid until now. i just try not to brag this on.. leave it! 200 bucks can't bring back my future. leaving me with no choice, i bought two tickets from kuala lumpur to terengganu from transnational express counter.. yay~~ balik kampung. oh yup, by the way, i asked my friend to join me and kindly i sponsored him a ticket. he was an ex student in upm and will be a student again in a month coming which is he will further his study, master of course. he is from indonesia and he 2 years younger than me. just short introduction. huhu~~ so now, i have international friends from brunei and indonesia. lucky me i guess... i wanna make some friends from all around the world... this is one of my new dreams. yup, noted!

Afterward, went to cine with my Indonesian friend, watched indiana jones... ermm comment? ok lah kot! not bad movie by steven spielberg. (is that correct? sory, dunno how to spell)

im shagged out.. need to rest by now. see ya!

p/s:
for my dear friend, sorry for not kept my promised. sorry for my misbehavior+ my foolish pride. And for that, I am profoundly sorry. Really I am. hope, there's still have time for both of us to meet each other. and I believe so... what we call that? Serendipity.

No comments: