Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ho Ho Holland!

NOTHING MUCH HAPPENED TODAY, which is a good thing though. My life is way too much saturated. Really? And a little hiatus can only be a nice moment. Nah… I’m not good at fibber. How can I say that while I’m jobless? For now, as the guardian at my house, everyday I tried to do different kind of things, as a housekeeper, as a cleaner, as a gardener, as a banker, as a follower, as a babysitter… not babysitter actually, more likely a teaser. I teased my nephews till he cried. Then I scolded them for crying out loud. And made his mom annoyed to, too noisy and woke up the youngest one from slept. My sis didn’t angry with me for sure. Haha! That’s what I did. Making a fussed and lighted up the day. am I insane? hehe~~ just a rubbish introduction from me. And thank you for reading it patiently.

What an amazing game? Just pretend to be surprised actually. Frankly, I can’t talk about football like others. I have no idea what are they talking, for me, football is just a foot and a ball. And I can’t scream out loud when there was a goal, just Yes!! Quietly and respectfully. My neighbour will accuse me crazy; actually they are the one who crazy. How can they say home is the best seat, while I can’t shout whenever I want? And plus I watched alone. Quite quiet and scary though. I can’t do like tido bola, makan bola, minum bola, mandi bola and main bola. Well, I’m not fanatic, obviously not lunatic. I just wanna felt the thrill.

Yester-night game, Netherlands vs. Romania… not as much as I suspected… more goal, more attack, more counter-attack, more skill… and more nice shot. But can lah. 2-0. Netherlands win all the games in the group match. I can’t wait for the next match in the quarter final versus either Russia or Sweden.

Don’t ask me why if you wonder why I bet on Netherlands so much coz me and myself have no idea about it. From the first game, which is versus Italy I already like the way they play. But sometimes they played too safe till make me so annoyed. Argh, leave it!

That it is. No idea. (See, it is the proof that I can’t talk about it!)

p stroke s: my reading wasn't progress so much. I'm hardly to fin one book! I need to put much more effort into this. oh please help me.

No comments: