Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The Lover of Fruit Cocktail Pudding


Fruit Cocktail Pudding by Anon

AS I SAID, I wanna write as much as I can as i decided to back home this Friday. so i told ya already when I'll be back. but i don't have the ticket yet, probably tomorrow i will. yup, surely. there's no time. I need to stick to the shedjewel I made just in the morning.. ha! and I also made a promised to someone.. so I'll send a sms to ask if that ok or not.. and confirm it right on. so settle for now. hope so. always last minute. yeah, its kind of my habit. I like to rush and dash here and there, make me look the busiest person in the world rather than doing nothing such writing this blog. give me double ha! ok enough said.

Actually, I suddenly fall in love with fruit pudding not long time ago, as I remembered, it was 2006, and on 29th October to be exact, and around 4.00 p.m to be precise. I was attended open house, if you forget, it was raya on that time and celebration are everywhere. and the owner was my last best friend wedding, Maisara Asyikin or sweetly I called MY or MAI. doesn't matter which one you prefer. skip the talking, goes to menu, there's so many dishes actually.. I still remembered all of it but I just wanna highlight fruit pudding here as the title stated above. usually I will not eat pudding coz i know there's milk in it and i sickening of milk. cant stand with the smell and taste, both of it. But accidentally at that time, I ate the thing looked like ice cream mixed with sort of fruits as my eyes saw, but it wasn't... it was a fruit pudding as she told me after I'm finished having a bowl of it while I'm asked. and then I realised, one bowl wasn't enough for me.. dunno how many bowls I had, dun remembered that. sowwy. ahaks! thats what was happened and how I fall in love with MY's.....pudding... double ahaks! thanks to her mum coz made such a lovely pudding.

Few months later when I back home, as usual, kitchen was the first place I looking for, I opened up the fridge and saw fruit pudding! oh hell yeah... it was amazing you know.. cant explained that feeling of the moment. felt so blessing. i thought someone bought it. and i know my family doesn't eat that kind of food as i before.. but it was for my nephews and nieces. and they told me, my sis made it. what??? surprisingly, I didn't know that. well, after that incident.. I never let a chance slipped away.. always asked her made me special fruit pudding when I back home and of coz i will do the same thing this weekend. so childish of me. ooo still remembered that, so funny though.. she made a pudding but didn't realized the fruit out of stocked. (usually we just use fruit in the can). she just put in the freezer and off to work and doesn't know, my bus ticket was on that morning. and when she came back, of coz with the fruit cans and asked where am i? my mom told her, i was in KL already, and they just having a laugh. she called me and asked, who's gonna eat that pudding? she doesn't know that i already ate half of it. only the pudding. without fruits. haha! well, end of the story.

As always, the menu was prepared by Kak ku specially for me. I requested from her in case I wanna make it on my own.. who knows?


Fruit Pudding. Actually this is my sis pudding looked like... haha~~

BAHAN-BAHAN:
10 gm agar2 serbuk atau 1 paket agar2 biasa [28 gram]
6 gelas air
1 1/2 cawan gula
1 tin susu cair
1 tin air buah campur dlam tin...
1 tin buah campur [untuk hiasan]

CARA:
1. Masakkan agar2 serbuk atau agar biasa bersama air sehingga mendidih.
2. Masukkan gula. Biarkan mendidih lagi. [jika gunakan agar2 biasa kena tapis]
3. Tutup api. Masukkan (air) buah campur dalam tin dan susu cair.
4. Tuangkan dalam acuan [terpulanglah nak acuan besar atau mangkuk kecil). Bila dah sejuk masukkan dalam petisejuk.
5. Hidangkan bersama buah campur yang diasingkan tadi.


GUY,KO PUNYE MAHU LE NI.X BUAT JAGE KAU... (warning from kak ku nie, haha~~)

see, it is easy as 1,2,3,4,5...
so that is it.. Happy cooking!

No comments: