Thursday, June 05, 2008

My Team: Ready For Battle


ALMOST FORGET. EURO 2008 just around the corner (forget bout the diesel and petrol... nothing can do about it). Actually, I dunno know which team to give a support or to bet on. but, worries no more. yeah! I've got my own team for euro 2008! I've been busy to handle the best player around the world... must be chaotic and hectic day for me... you bet! just take a look at my selected team.. ada berani?

1st team

2nd team

the sub

Suporters


Fanclub


She got style... like a hot!


She got bump!!



Even got my own medic team..


Cheerleaders!! go go gal!


and luckily for me, i will be at home.. so i can watch the match whenever i want..

wait a minute, i got a story bout this...
There was a time, 1st time in my life, i went to watch the football match. its final. Kedah Vs Perak.. on 8th september 2007 (saturday) and was held at the Stadium Nasional Bukit Jalil.. its not like i remembered, but i still got the ticket.. hehe~~ actually, i dont want to, of coz not as a supporters or fanclub.. not even fanatic though.. not too much in it indeed. but rather to pleased mr hazir as he sponsored me a ticket. one ticket to the blue... huhu~~ even we arrived early, but the traffic was jammed like hell.. the people so called supporters are everywhere like flies gathered around the gigantic shit! oww really don't like that.. and im not one of them. supporters with their own style, their own creativity and their own mocking... apparently, some peoples looked so disgusting to me, some peoples looked like bollocks and not even looked like people anymore... we just wait outside, watching the black, white, yellow and green goes by... and around 8.00 p.m we went inside, it became disaster... the noise took place and the floor was shaking up and down. felt scared and nervous a little bit. suddenly, the imagination came into my head, picture of the stadium was collapsed and everyone die under the ruins. so sacry. ooo that was the last thing happened i wished. pleased not! I can't hear a thing excepted the voices of fanatics.. kunun-kunun la.. its not even a chant or song.. but rather like a bullshit... boo here.. boo there.. haha~~ no offense. we took a seat at higher place for a better view. it is better? coz i only can see the shadow running in the field. and i suddenly surrounded by yellowish colored people. im the only one who wearing the blue.. felt like stranger among the colony. i am indeed. what the hell im doing here in the first place??? anyway, im not going much further. coz the detail need to be censored as the person next to me got a little strange and acting so weird! thank god, he just half naked. i don't knew him as i said to the next person. haha! just kidding! so as a conclusion, it was amazing first experienced to me. surrounded by shit! muahaha~~

p/s: get the euro 2008 match schedule here... click this link.

Match schedule (in excel format)

No comments: