Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Let It Be...

23th - 28th June 2008... (i just got my time to write. sorry for delayed.)
IT WAS DECIDED. I’ll be home for the rest of my life! I really don’t know how should I feel about this? Everything mixes in my head and my brain efficiently functions as a mixer. The more I think of this… the more confusing I get. Always confuse with my thinking. Yeah, that’s me. Back then, I always dream about stay away from my home, if can, I want to be out of this region… yes, far, far and away. But that wasn’t happened anymore. I’ll be stuck in here for such a long time. Will I be suffering from this? Hope not… but the truth, I’m already crumbling… physically and mentally. Don’t give up… that’s life. Yeah, right. Can’t say a word anymore.

After few weeks living in the store room, kind of storage to me; with everything was put inside, like sardine. I made up my mind to clear every single thing in this room. Everything doesn’t belong to me was threw out. My 8th sis asked me about her cupboard was moved. Simply I said it wasn’t mine, why should it stay in my room? Yeah, how cruel I can be? Obviously she got toasted and I don’t care. Don’t bother, it will be alright. Now it looks much better and more places for my own thing. Also, I brought in new furniture for my own use. But you know what? It took me three days to finish it; only to clear out! What the heck???

Somewhere in Pantai Kemasik, Kemaman.


Out of nowhere, my 2nd sis told me I should pick up my things at Serdang by tomorrow. It’s Thursday. Unknowingly I was agreed. So, the journey of my bro-in-law and me began that’s evening. Nothing interesting about that, but we talked so much… all the way to my destiny. At midnight I was in Serdang already and ready to sleep. Felt so tired to tidy up. Supposed we arrived early but because of my misconduct we got lost… haha~~ Jalan-jalan makan buah langsat… last-last sesat.

Next morning, Iza called me and we talked for awhile… ermm about what eh? Really don’t remember… but I did tell her about my plan. It supposed to be my secret. Well, I don’t like to talk about that, further more it isn’t happen yet. Later, in the evening, bancik called me… it wasn’t nice to recall and I don’t like the conversation. It was my fault to speak in the first place. Yeah, that’s lesson for me. Keep it low. So, after delayed about 5 hours, my bro-in-law arrived from Gombak and we ready to head back. By dawn on Saturday, we reached at home. Alhamdulillah, thank Allah for the safe journeys.

And tonight (28th June), my mum and dad will be home after three weeks have been in Sarawak. I’ll be happy to see them again… of course with some souvenirs. Hoorayy~~

No comments: