Monday, July 28, 2008

License to Life

Just a brief from me, last week, went to SSM, to register and the process wasn't easy as i thought... well, i always been easy and free thinker. I thought it's going to settle on the dot. but it doesn't. I cant use the name of "cyber" anymore.. that's taboo for SSM, i guess... haha~~ actually, it was block or something like not approve that name... and one more actually, I know it already, but what can I do, I like it! huhu~~ need to comeback next week. so on 26th Julai 2008, officially, I register the company under my own name... but due to my stubbornness, the cyber quest will be stay the same... that's the name of my hut... hahaha~~ so glad.

ohh shit, it's been a week i tried to connect to internet via my computer.. but it doesn't work, something wrong i guess. but i dunno wat was tat! and a week also i used my 2nd sis laptop, and i dont like it.. i love my computer so much!! lastly, i decided to format.. so now, i'm using the windows vista... and now it's working properly... yay!!

now I know how does it feel when the time wasn't enuff.. and as a consequence... my blog posting become shorter and shorter... this feeling was scaring me... and I feel guilty too coz the delayed of posting (if you notice!).. huhu~~

No comments: