Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Day After Work...

Again, a short entry from me, just came back from my hut... and it's so tiring.. it was an hour past midnight... what a buzzy day?? well, i can say the progress was slow.. and it was behind the schedule... haha~~

the banner still under construction... may be tomorrow i will finish it.

also went to tm center, to register the streamyx, took 1mb combo, that the max speed in terengganu, what the hek! neways... yay!! got the 24hrs non stop connection.. so glad. :), so, my "assignment" will be restart again from now on.. hehe~~

lately, i've been busy for an extra work, typing the add math module for form 4, surely not for me, just lent my hand to my sis.. only 5 chapters done. the rest 6 chapters still untouched. it'll be publish soon and to be sell in entire school in terengganu and some outsider... and for me, i'll get the commission.. hehe~~

need to rest... rest is primary!

so that's it!

No comments: