Friday, July 11, 2008

Expedition Exploration Experience

SO RELIEVE. Yes, felt so damn good. It’s been a month I tried to get it started. To find just one fine shop in the strategic place and well position in the certain area. It’s not easy as I think. From one to another, always have a problem. I say it’s a challenge, and I must accept whatever it is. I need to learn and digest everything. Everything that seems so new; I will start from nothing to make everything. I will build my own career, my own boss, my own friend even my own enemy. Everywhere and everyplace seems so good; but how to maintain from retrogressive and how to conquer the new world (yet it so new for me to think of that). I know there is a risk I need to face coz every business is risky, who doesn’t know that? The unfamiliar risk to me so far. Scary, isn’t it? But there is no turning back. Every step is needed to be clear; I shall know what exactly I want. One wrong step will cause a huge trouble. Every person is competitor. Yes, they are my silent enemy from now on. And every time I have never been enough. No more sleepyheads and no more leisure moment to waste. Say goodbye to tomorrow… That’s every now and then… oh please, don’t be too serious. Why I’m being so intense. Cool down and cheer up!

Last month, supposed I already got one shop, 2 stories, a new one with rental RM 1500, but due to some problems, I lost it. Then another one, 1 story but it’s big enough for my business. RM 800 per month. But again due to thickheaded tenant won’t let it go even he doesn’t pay a rent for years. I don’t get it why. Found another shop with rental around RM 1200, looking good for me. But still, there is a problem. I don’t know what it is, but my brother told so. So I don’t bother asking why. The next one, shop for sale, RM 200 000. That’s a big money for me, but my brother wants it. And when we ask again, shockingly, the price was up to half million ringgit. That’s ridiculous. Forget that schmuck head owner. Bugger! Ten shops I found, ten shops I lost. The problems keep going on. It’s weird to think of that, coz I didn’t start my business yet. Is that a challenge? What ever it is, I need to be prepared for what may come soon.

And now, Alhamdulillah, found one shabby hut to start my business. The cheapest one cost me RM 350 for rent. Just near by workshop and need to renovate to make it look good and attractive. Strategic place though but not quite well position, look like it hidden a little bit. So, I just need a gigantic signboard. That will settle it. Haha~~ InsyaAllah, next week the work will start. There are many things to do. Luckily, I got my family stayed focus behind me. Told and taught from time to time. It’s great. For me, may be its good to start from zero, coz the result will be clearly for me to see. I will know where it goes wrong when I get into trouble. And of course I will be more alert. So, that’s my business talk for now.

Believe it or not, I told my 2nd sis to open a grant sport center in my kampong. Surely she agreed with me and thanks me for my brilliant ideas. It’s superb. I know she will like it and now she’s really into it. But I will hold it for now. I need load of cash for that. A lot of money against a little time. Guess, I was deep in business now… haha~~

No comments: