Friday, December 05, 2008

When Father Love His Son...


Autonomy by Lohey

Ngeh.. ngeh.. ngeh~~~ my dad shown up yesterday instead of my bro in law... and he bought me nasi minyak and pulut panggang for breakfast... and it delicious, yummy!!. but sadly one never enough for me... hehe. so thats that. enough with my cock and bull story. well, to tell the truth, my dad so worried about me, and its not that kind of worried.. its becoz of the unexpected matter.. he so worried when saw me in this kind of condition... well u know.. fatter, chubbier, stout, paunchy, plumb and rounded shape of my body.. hahaha~~~ well, it doesnt matter to me and i didnt ever know i was much more bigger than me before... i just notice most of my pants and shirts became tight and smaller.. huhu~~
@ayuk@senam@love@males@nggaya


The funny thing is.. later on, my dad asked me what i want to eat for my lunch... so kindly i refused and said im ok.. so dont bother and i already have a tonne of stock of foods waiting for me to be eaten.. hahaha~~ but then, he went out and bought me a lunch. dowh~~ i dunno what to say rather than thanks dad.

Before he took a leave that evening, he advised me to take care of my self, and eat rice only 3 times a week, eat more healthy bread, do some exercise instead of sleep in the morning... and he asked me if i want some kind of an exercise machine... huhu~~

ermm i guess i need to start fasting and less instant food + junk food...

2 comments:

Ann said...

your dad are really nice...same with my dad..

Guyd@Costa said...

hehe... thanks.