Monday, December 22, 2008

Silent In The Pain

Pain by idlemickey

Undesirable!!! yesterday i was fit as a fiddle, but today i was so sick, so vulnerable... like a child need to be pamper, need to be sing a lullaby to sleep.. but sadly im all alone. and i need to bear this pain by myself. its been a month and now it come strike me again at the same spot... oh my gout!!! hate it soo much.. but luckily for me, i have the medicine... the painkiller make me so good for awhile and sleepy too.. and i cant take a one day off in this month.. no more holiday. coz i got 3 days already beside my sale so slow in this month. i need to cover it up as much as i can... so, pain or not, my biz will be on as usual. let me be the one who sick and not my biz... and to tell the truth, im kinda like to enjoy this pain rather than mourn about it.. haha~~ im a freakin sick bastard!

No comments: