Friday, December 19, 2008

1-300-88-2525... Yes What Can I Do For You?


Guess What???
:bm:





Tadaa~~ Surprise!!!
:snow35:


Just wanna tell you how happy i am? one bite of pizza make me feel the joy of life.. and left all the trouble behind.. dont really care.. haha~~ the story begin like this.. 2 days ago i got called from my 2nd sis, and suddenly she asked me what i want? so spontaneously i said, i want pizza! hehe~~

and today, believe it or not, my wish come true... hahaha... my mum asked my bro in law to go to buy it and he dont really know how to order pizza actually, thats why i just got regular size without mushroom soup.. ermm its okay though. but for sure it wasnt enough.. huhu~~
i want more and more pizza...

p/s: why there is no delivery around here? i wonder why and its sad though...:bm:

7 comments:

aCIk said...

he? apa tu?

Missfasha said...

pizza..ahaks!!
my fav.
send to me guy..tengss!!!

Guyd@Costa said...

ekeke.. itulah pizza kegemaranku... adi pi la cari keje kt pizza hut.. nanti leh la guy order tiap2 ari.. wahaha~~~

eh really? fasha pon ske pizza ek? nanti guy call pizza suruh anto sana pastu fasha bayar.. nak x? akakaka~~

Missfasha said...

adeii..pulak kene bayar sendirik..
banje la
adoii!!

Guyd@Costa said...

nk hulur duit.. tapi tangan nie x sampai... tangan pendek kot! ekekeke~~~

Missfasha said...

amboi!!

Guyd@Costa said...

amboi mak minah sayang... ekekeke~~~