Saturday, December 06, 2008

2009 Wish List


My day so dull... so uninspiring. so here i am again to brag something over everything, coz it such a waste to slip it away. well, im not so sure about that... but i feel like to share something... and i have no idea what to share... ekekeke~~~ actually im bored to death, coz Eversite down right now due to maintenance and there's no one at Fungkur... the place where i always butt in so make me down.. moreover my rs premium account just expired yesterday.. so i can't download anything, and even if i buy a new one, my hard disk was so exhausted so to speak. and speak about maintenance, i think my blog need one. not now, may be some other time... hehe~~

So to fill up my day.. i came up with my wish list which is i never done before.. or never care to be precise... huhu~~

1. Total sale RM100K@duit
my target for next year sale.. may be it too overwhelm but its okay i think. i just need to try and work harder... my early target to settle the payback is still in 3 years and after that im going to earn some profit.

2. Open Brand New Cybe@star
ermm maybe it is still early.. but im gonna find another strategic shop somewhere in here...

3. Start my new Business@diam
huhu... im so excited about this... but let it keep low and secret for now..

4. Settle down..@gila
@gulingWahaha~~ im just kidding... marry thing is not gonna happen even in the next five years in my life... i guess.. coz rite now, im so much in love with my biz... huhuhu~~~

5...... to be continued.....@rindu
i dunno either i have it or not.. may be enuff with 3 lists...

No comments: